Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

From Saturday the 22nd of December 2012 until the second of January 2013 this blog will be silent since I am enjoying holiday season with my family.

Like every year when I post a similar article, I want to thank YOU for visiting my blog and taking time to comment on many of my postings. This is very important to me since this blog isn’t about me but for everyone working with System Center on a daily basis. And like a restaurant which becomes just as good as it’s critics, this blog can only become a good one (and stay up to specs) with your feedback.

So keep your comments coming in, I will most certainly respond to it (sometimes I get swamped by all the comments and work so sometimes some comments slip through for which I apologize).

For now I wish you all (and your family) all the best for 2013 and a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Stanislav Zhelyazkov said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Marnix!

Marnix Wolf said...

Thanks Stanislav, same to you and your family.

Claire D said...

Happy new year.. How i wish to have this kind of Christmas! :)